Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mission Growth

Ever since I was a young girl, I was always fascinated with flowers,trees,plants and anything to do with nature. I usually loved the wild ones and the tiny little flowers.

As I grew up, so did my passion for them. I read a lot of books and have a collection of books on agriculture, farming, plant types and properties.

Whenever I go for picnics, I return back with a bunch of plants in tow. If that's not possible, I click photographs. My friends used to call me crazy when they saw me doing this but eventually even they started helping me pick up plants so I could grow it in my own tiny garden. Yet strangers always find it funny and look at me with awe.

They provide not just oxygen but each and every plant has different medicinal properties. Each and every plant is useful in some way or the other,whether medicinal, decoration, for oxygen or maybe other need.


Let them breathe as they help us breathe. All they need is a little soil, some water, soil and your loving care.


I would say the idea of adopting plants and trees in every household can bring a change for each one of us. It takes just about 15 minutes a day, believe me.


I wish I could give something back to the nature for what it has given to me and not just me but to all of us.


As a tribute to this thought, I came up with an idea to spread awareness of what they basically are to us.


Let me share with you what I know about them and you can either just get information or give me some information if you know.


Plant, Breathe & Survive!!!







1 comment:

  1. Love this story . :o) Love to hear an update!
    peace

    ReplyDelete